MAP Toolkit v6.5 Beta is now available at Microsoft Connect:
I don't think that you will be surprised over the fact that beside better user interface, its all about the cloud.
Download load it now and find out about the new features yourself:Enhancements to the MAP user experience which streamline tasks and improve overall usability
- Server virtualization and consolidation feature enhancements including:
- The ability to customize Microsoft Hyper-V Cloud Fast Track Configurations
- The ability to set utilization thresholds for virtualization hosts and infrastructure
- Enhanced UI controls that allows users to quickly find, filter, and select the list of machines targeted for virtualization
- Additional in-depth migration analysis of applications to the Windows Azure Platform
- Software Usage Tracking for Forefront Endpoint Protection servers
- Discovery and reporting of "active devices" running the Windows Operating System
- Discovery and reporting of SQL Server "Denali"
- Discovery and reporting of Oracle Instances on HP-UX-based Itanium servers
And there is an Xbox with Kinect as a price for some lucky MAP Beta tester :-)