My sessions at Ignite 2015


Just days away from Ignite in Chicago, and I am already on the way from Norway.
I will do 2 different sessions this year with a repeat on both.

This is Windows Theater sessions so that means it will be 15-20 intense minutes, no time for bull.




Get heads up on Surface deployment on the first session (not visible in the Ignite session tool) and how to make a USB your preferred install method when lacking network deployment solution on my second topic.



My session schedule are:

Mon. 2:15 The 15 minute deploying Surface (Pro) guide
Tue. 5:15 Creating USB install media with MDT
Wed. 12:05 Creating USB install media with MDT
Thurs. 11:00 The 15 minute deploying Surface (Pro) guide
 
Will also spend a lot of time in the Windows stands, please drop by and say hi :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Installing Android on a Hyper-V virtual machine

MDT: TimeZoneName and index number list

Quick guide on how to run BgInfo background as Group Policy login