Just got an email that MAP 7 are ready and can be downloaded.
This is a copy of the mail:
Get ready for Windows Server 2012 with MAP 7.0!
The latest release from the Microsoft Assessment and Planning (MAP) team provides organizations with tools to assess readiness for Windows Server 2012 and Windows 8.
Download MAP 7.0 on the Microsoft Download Center: http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?&id=7826
Thanks for your ongoing interest and participation in the MAP beta review program. We are pleased to announce that Microsoft Assessment and Planning (MAP) Toolkit 7.0 is now available for download.
Get ready for Windows Server 2012 with the Microsoft Assessment and Planning (MAP) Toolkit 7.0. The latest version of the MAP Toolkit adds several new planning scenarios that help you build for the future with agility and focus while lowering the cost of delivering IT. Download MAP 7.0 and begin planning your server deployments today!
New capabilities allow you to:
- Understand your readiness to deploy Windows Server 2012 in your environment
- Determine Windows 8 readiness
- Investigate how Windows Server and System Center can manage your heterogeneous environment through VMware migration and Linux server virtualization assessments
- Size your desktop virtualization needs for both Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) and session-based virtualization using Remote Desktop Services
- Ready your information platform for the cloud with the SQL Server 2012 discovery and migration assessment
- Evaluate your licensing needs with usage tracking for Lync 2010, active users and devices, SQL Server 2012, and Windows Server 2012
Visit the MAP home page: www.microsoft.com/map
Get the latest news straight from the MAP team: http://blogs.technet.com/mapblog
MAP works with the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit and Security Compliance Manager to help you plan, securely deploy, and manage new Microsoft technologies—easier, faster, and at less cost. Learn more atwww.microsoft.com/solutionaccelerators.
Follow Solution Accelerators on Twitter to get the latest tips and updates: @MSSolutionAccel
You are receiving this email as a result of your participation in Microsoft Connect program(s).
Microsoft respects your privacy. Please read our online Privacy Statement.
To restrict future emails from Microsoft Connect, visit your Connect Preferences.
This is an unmonitored e-mail address; please do not reply to this message.
One Microsoft Way
Redmond, WA 98052