About Me
- Olav Tvedt
- Bergen, Norway
- 19th times Microsoft MVP (Security and Windows). IT-Dude @SpareBankenNorge
Wednesday, March 14, 2012
Windows 8 Seminar in Bergen
Tuesday 20 March I will be holding an Windows 8 seminar for Mtug (www.mtug.no) Bergen.
I am going through what I consider to be the most important things that come in Windows 8 on both server and client side for enterprise usage.
It is a variant of the lecture I gave at NIC in January and UTmessan, Iceland in February, but more informal.
Lecture will be given in Norwegian andIt will be held at EDB Ergogroup's offices at Bryggen 3-5, Bergen (Norway) and as with all Mtug talks it's free.
Currently there are vacancies, but it's just posted so it might fill up fast.
Mtug is free to join and no obligations, just fun and Microsoft technology
To register go HERE
Cleaning Up Unknown IAM Assignments Across Azure Subscriptions
If you manage more than a handful of Azure subscriptions, IAM hygiene quickly becomes one of those tasks everyone knows is important, but ...
-
Working with mobile device management (MDM) require a lot of testing. With Windows 10 testing is no problem (except those things that demand...
-
I found myself in the situation that I needed to get the Windows key out from the ACPI in the UEFI bios and preferable get to use it in a ta...
-
Felt a bit stupid today (again). Have been struggling with some Microsoft Surface Go devices. Love the device but, when they are shipped wit...
