Because of slow baby arrival I was asked to do a SCSM session on tomorrows TechDays in Norway.
Looking through the slides its clear the session was demo focused, so I had to reject since I didn't have a lab enviroment for that up and running.
But the great news is that I will instead hold a session on Group Policy, Fine-Grained Password Policies, wmi filters and stuff :-)
About Me
- Olav Tvedt
- Bergen, Norway
- 19th times Microsoft MVP (Security and Windows). IT-Dude @SpareBankenNorge
Cleaning Up Unknown IAM Assignments Across Azure Subscriptions
If you manage more than a handful of Azure subscriptions, IAM hygiene quickly becomes one of those tasks everyone knows is important, but ...
-
Working with mobile device management (MDM) require a lot of testing. With Windows 10 testing is no problem (except those things that demand...
-
I found myself in the situation that I needed to get the Windows key out from the ACPI in the UEFI bios and preferable get to use it in a ta...
-
Felt a bit stupid today (again). Have been struggling with some Microsoft Surface Go devices. Love the device but, when they are shipped wit...