Microsoft have done different measure to make sure that enterprises will have more control over their Windows 10 deployment.
The Windows 10 upgrade should be automatically blocked on computers or devices in the following scenarios:
- The computer or device is joined to a domain.
- The computer is managed through MDM.
- The computer is running any of the following systems that are excluded from this reservation offer:
- Windows 8.1 Enterprise or Windows 8 Enterprise
- Windows RT 8.1 or Windows RT
- Windows Embedded 8.1 Pro
- Windows Embedded 8 Standard
- Windows Embedded 8.1 Industry or Windows Embedded 8 Industry
- Windows 7 Enterprise
- Windows 7 for Embedded Systems
- Windows Embedded Standard 7
- Windows Embedded POSReady 7
To help enterprises to deploy Windows 10, Microsoft have too day released MDT 2013 Update 1, with the ADK here. You can read Aaron Czechowski blog about it here
And on Technet you will find a comprehensive library of great Windows 10 deployment information here
You will get step by step guidance on how to upgrade to or deploy Windows 10, and newer stuff like provisioning packages
Other great resources:
Deployment Research - A Geeks Guide for upgrading MDT 2013 to MDT 2013 Update 1
The Deployment Bunny
Windows and Office deployment ramblings - MDT 2013 Update 1 Preview: What’s Changed