I will hold a session on Intune on the 18 of october in Bergen for the "Microsoft Technology User Group" www.mtug.no
This is the day after release of the next version, so it will include the new version as well as the goodies from the first version.
Please spread the word
http://mtug.no/Forside/tabid/58/ModuleID/416/ItemID/82/mctl/EventDetails/language/nb-NO/Default.aspx
Fix Windows Sandbox network issues by setting a custom DNS server
Windows Sandbox is one of the easiest ways to test files, scripts, applications, and troubleshooting steps in a clean, temporary Windows env...
-
Working with mobile device management (MDM) require a lot of testing. With Windows 10 testing is no problem (except those things that demand...
-
I found myself in the situation that I needed to get the Windows key out from the ACPI in the UEFI bios and preferable get to use it in a ta...
-
Felt a bit stupid today (again). Have been struggling with some Microsoft Surface Go devices. Love the device but, when they are shipped wit...