Windows 10 Gives better control for Windows update

Playing around with the new Windows 10 Technical preview build 9926 I went in to check for updates since I was missing my display drivers, figuring out that it's better too check if Windows update have them, then installing the Windows 8.1 version (this will in most cases work, and this is what I had to do on the previous public build). There was some updates, so I started to install them, and after it was finished I got a real positive news about the update feature in Windows 10
It is now possible too set the day and time for when your computer are going to restart

 
Based on your usage patherne it will select a time, but you have the possibility to change this to be any time in the next following 6 days.
 
 
This is great news, and makes it more flexible and predictable. Will now try to see if there is any new solutions when the restart time comes around


Popular posts from this blog

Installing Android on a Hyper-V virtual machine

MDT: TimeZoneName and index number list