The next episode!


I have been a consultant since 96/97, working within all different kind and sizes of companies, both as a hired gun for customer and employee in different consultant houses. Enjoying the differences in environments and demands have made the work hard at times, but most rewarding and educational.

Without a doubt, my time at Innofactor has proven to be a period amongst the most skilled group of geeks gathered in a single company I have had or seen in my time as a consultant.
So, it was not an easy decision when I decided to change from the consultant side in Innofactor to the “other side”. 

I will start in Sparebanken Vest in September. SPV have a high focus on IT and special the more modern side of it. I am quite sure that I will continue to have lots of enjoyable challenges in my new role, and that I will continue to be a dinosaur in a modern word but with continued ever-expanding interest for technology and its evolvement, I will stay relevant. 

I will continue to do speeches at conferences, seminars, webinar, etc. Maintaining my MVP status are also something I am aiming at (and hoping for).

So hopefully I will see you around.

All the best
Olav

Popular posts from this blog

Installing Android on a Hyper-V virtual machine

MDT: TimeZoneName and index number list